Terms and conditions for:
Nenescape Landscape Partnership ‘900 Voices of the Nene’ VIP launch #ThanksToYou competition
5 prizes of a pair of tickets to the VIP launch event of the ‘900 Voices of the Nene’ Nenescape project.
● One National Lottery ticket provides one competition entry to win tickets for 2 people to the VIP launch of ‘900 Voices of the River Nene’, a Nenescape project. There are 5 pairs of tickets to be won. Winners will be able to collect their tickets on the door. If a winner cannot attend then they should notify Nenescape so that tickets can be re-allocated to another competition entrant.
● All National Lottery games qualify for entry into the competition (including both National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery Scratchcards). Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either a hard copy ticket or a digital ticket.
● Entries into the competition must be made before 11.59pm on 4 December 2018 by posting a picture of a hard copy or digital National Lottery ticket with the hashtags #900VoicesNene and #ThanksToYou on Facebook or Twitter. The 5 winners will be chosen at random and notified by social media by 5pm on 5 December 2018.
● The tickets are valid on Friday 7 December 2018 only. The launch event is open from 6pm in the Knight’s Chamber at Peterborough Cathedral. Winners should arrive by 5.45pm to pick up tickets and guarantee entry.
● Nenescape has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of the venue reaching capacity, as well as other circumstances outside of its control. Winners should arrive by 5.45pm.
● Tickets will be given at the point of entry at the VIP launch of ‘900 Voices of the River Nene’ when winners arrive with their National Lottery tickets.
● The promoter is Nenescape.
● In the event of queries on the day, the manager’s decision is final.